256 views
1.8

I ordered a storm door handle from Anderson Window via their website. When I didn't hear from them after 8 days, I called their customer support line (severely misnamed) to find the status of my order. I was told that I would receive my order in 21 business days (the item was in stock).

Upon hearing that information, I went to Home Depot and bought a standard Anderson door handle that was in store.....the NEXT day, my original door handle arrived! Less than 24 hours prior, I was told that it would be 21 business days for arrival.

I returned the door handle that I ordered on line (the door and the handle that I bought in store were already installed. I had to pay $12 to ship the part back AND Anderson had the nerve to charge me a 20% re-Bstocking fee!!

If they had simply told me that my order would be arriving the following day, none of this would have happened.

Just another case of a company not giving a *** about the consumer. Good products just do not deal with company or support line direct!

User's recommendation: Buyer beware.

Comments

#1923426

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're an idiot!!!

Andersen Windows Reviews