Show reviews that mention
door windows service window customer customer service anderson andersen home replacement
Showing 3 of 62 reviews Clear filter
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Missing pieces

No keys for storm door lock. When I called it was overseas customer service. All they wanted was to have me give them the Serial Number, no where on box I could see as I took pictures of box and door lock kit. All I was missing were the keys. Now I have to find receipt, SN for the door and they may mail me a new one.
ID
#1949372 Review #1949372 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Garland, Texas
Loss
Preferred solution
Send me lock and keys for a polished bronze storm door handle

I am 1 off Pissed customer , and only got worse when was given wrong number to call them back!

filed several complaints, the finally someone called me back today, and left wrong number to call them back! Worst company ever dealt with and would not recommend them to anyone!
ID
Cons
  • Only cons

Verified Reviewer

Poor phone support

The phone support, outsourced to the Philippines, is very poor. Little concern for the customer-- the agent even pretended he couldn't hear me. Ridiculous! Although the doors are quality, customer service is NOT. We need to replace another set of doors, not sure I will go with Anderson again.
Service
Andersen Windows Customer Care
Pros
  • Quality doors
Cons
  • Poor phone support by staff in philippines
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article