502 views

I purchased a storm door (#161*******) * years ago. I have been a customer of Andersen for many years and have been very satisfied with their equipment.

I recently noticed that the bottom edges of the storm door on both ends is deteriorating. I had a storm door of yours for 30 years before this one and I cannot understand how this could happen. Please advise me as to what steps can be taken to correct this situation.

I would like to upgrade the next door as I cannot have this happen again. Thank you

Comments

I have made 30 to 40 phone calls to Anderson about my one year screen door that consistently falls apart , I’m always transferred to senior technician ( one in particular is Mark ) . I have had no luck , they only want to send me another screen .

I’m up to my fourth screen . Sadly Anderson is not standing behind their product .

They are also not concerned nor care about a product that is manufactured poorly and is consistently breaking . Good luck , I’ve had none.

Andersen Windows Reviews